Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kuala Kangsar in Penang?

Orang Kuala Kangsar with Jalan Kuala Kangsar which is not in Kuala Kangsar...But in Penang
That is me with Kuala Kangsar Rd, somewhere close to Campbell street..
Campbell st., another nice place to visit...
It is just an Old st. near Komtar
Tho Yuen Restaurant is a must-go place to try its Dim Sum...I change my mind of no nice Dim Sum in Penang after I meet this restaurant...
Its egg tart is extremely so EGGful...It really means what egg tart is...
Another so EGGful food is the cup cake...What I can say is it is really made from egg...I can't find any taste from flour or synthetic essence except the taste of natural egg....


Besides this place, Leong Chee Kee, a place quite near to Tho Yuen Rest. is famous for its coconut tart, cup cake, and so on....Remember to book it...It is sooo Hot Sale...





Tho Yuen Restaurant: 92, Campbell St, Penang
Leong Chee Kee Biscuit: 8C, People's Court, Campbell St, 10100 Penang



3 comments:

  1. huiyo...........u this perak guy really know penang more than me d....pai se nia.......... haha.....so,when u wan come to try tomyam mee in butterworth?? call me a....haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want try many things...some more the 'ye lai xiang' charcoal Char Kuew Tiao....Wait me, butterworth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok ok..........i just pass that shop yesterday...hahahaha..........

    ReplyDelete