Friday, April 24, 2009

Continuously...

Great holiday is coming...
I never plan my holiday so packed where I only have a week time to spare in my house...
There are many first-times experiences for me during this holiday:

First time

  • to fly
  • to fly within 3 countries: M'sia, Indonesia, S'pore
  • to have a trip with new groups to Sarawak
  • to have community service outside M'sia
  • to have internship (attachment) in S'pore
  • to hold the post as Creative Head for APPS (where I work the most in designing so far)
  • to have so little time at home

A fantastic holiday ahead!!

Plan well! Arrange well! Hope all run well!!

I would say it is indeed a marvellous 'marathon'!!

2 comments:

  1. enjoy ur holiday a................ ^^
    and take care whenever u be....

    ReplyDelete