Sunday, March 22, 2009

Searching...


Searching? A process everyone will encounter in life..searching for job, partner, money...I would say I'm searching my future...Have you ever sit down & thinking properly..What do I want to be?
Searching future = searching partner
Either you like or don't...3rd years in pharmacy life still losing the aim of being a future pharmacist. Should it be like this? Going to further or just being a normal pharmacist?..Thinking of being freedom if I choose the latter..Haiz..Tell me what should I go for?
Pic: Acrylic painting, by Goh CF

3 comments:

  1. your painting is nice =) meai here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! nice to see your blog.. and your paintings!!! i still remember my initials u drew for me when i left kmpk.. hehe..

    hey, just do what u think is appropriate.. and keep on working hard.. everything is possible..

    ReplyDelete
  3. goh,why u never draw one for me instead?=( sobsob..lols

    ReplyDelete