Sunday, March 11, 2012

HB to the child of Second Mother

The story never end.

Just one day after her discharge,
she was readmitted again due to fit.
Unexpected episode.

Yet, mother never panic.

And I knew the next day was her birthday. (the mother kept on reminding me before...haha)
Anyway, I planned to celebrate with her.

It was Friday and we had a long time for lunch.

A good time to search for her birthday cake.
Finally, we got it.
Princess birthday cake!
My two colleagues and me gathered after 5pm.
Bringing the cake and walking towards her room.

We managed to give her a surprise.
She indeed happy.
The moment continued with the singing of birthday song and photo taking session.

The sad side was we could not light up candles for her.
You know that she was on oxygen concentrator.
A room full of O2.

And it was late after the celebration.
we rushed back home for dinner, especially me, thinking what to cook for dinner. hehe...

We brought happiness
We cherished her moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment