Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pending trips


It was a fantastic week though workload for this week was a bit heavy.
Staying back till 4am for booking air ticket was really an unforgettable experience
Still remember this Tuesday very very early morning
together with me is my colleague here, Charles
stayed alert together in my place for booking air ticket

Yet, Airasia really makes our dreams come true with offer of cheap air ticket
where EVERYONE can fly!
I was one of the lucky guys
who able to book for two trips:
To Yogjakarta-Bandung-Jakarta
and
To Cambodia-Vietnam
And, there was another trip to Hong Kong and Macau awaiting me this June
which I booked earlier, a family trip
Hope to gain some experience through these trips
which would change my perception towards the world
in which I would able to close to two of the seven wonders of the world
Angkor Wat and Borobudur

No comments:

Post a Comment