Friday, February 19, 2010

A bad ending

It was really a bad ending of the year

A news about the unsuccessful of getting the student exchange program

Strike into my heart

Why am I the one not being selected?

And, to make the matter worse

that I am just at the border of disqualification

I lost my mind

I lost my reaction

Subsequently

The new watch as past birthday gift from brother

Freshly reached my hand

But unfortunately,

It cannot function as it should be

I opened

And fixed

But still in vain

At last

Electric breakdown

Blackout

Accidentally I dropped mum’s phone

The screen broken

Cannot be read it anymore though still functioning

What is happening?

Are these challenges arranged by God?

Why am I the one to be challenged?

Or should I blame myself of not being the best?

I sit alone inside my room

quietly


3.42am 14.1.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment