Saturday, July 4, 2009

ALCOHOL-IC


WHY ALCOHOLIC?

I was alcoholic maniac since I was quarantined.

Not for drink.

But for my naughty hand, touching here and there, touching he or she...

So phobia about germ...Please don 't touch me....

My hand sanitiser doesn't leave from my vision...I must have them beside me...

Whenever I touch thing-not my belongings, I will use it

Sound so 'alcohol'...

H1N1, You are serious virus...

Thank god, my immune system can beat you..

12.6.2009 8.12am I was joked up by a phone call

a call from stranger, a call from hospital

bringing good news: I'm negative

Glad to hear that

From that moment, I learn to be hygiene in everything I touched

To be clean from those virus, you have no choice except be hygiene

Love your hand, Love yourself, Love your life!!

Remember be alcoholic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment